Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Launch of mandysue designs!

Welcome to the opening of my blog and the launch of mandysue designs onto the internet. After a few years of making jewelery only to give it away of stuff it into the back of a cupboard I have decided to see if I can make any money out of it - hence mandysue designs.

I have experimented and played around with a lot of different mediums from glass beads to gemstones, modern to vintage, kids stuff to adult and slowly I think I am starting to develop my own style. But I will put up images here of all my stuff and would truly welcome your feedback - be gentle!!

I also have shop on etsy www. mandysue01.etsy.com which is an US based site selling everything hand made, and a shop on www.madeit.com.au - an Aussie version .

So please look, buy if you want to!!!! and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Liz Needle said...

Yeah!! This is good. Your mother is the first to comment on your blog. Congratulations on the new venture. Hope you get lots of sales. I like the heart pendant - hint, hint.

I'll put a link on my blog - which I don't suppose you ever read. LOL


Garden in My Heart Necklace